It’s hard to believe that 2011 is coming to an end in just a couple of days. I’m pretty sure that at the end of every year I’m like, “Where did the year go? What did I even do?” That’s probably not a good thing, right? I mean I did do things. As a matter of fact, I did some big things at the end of the year. I took a leap of faith and quit my job, and we finally got brave enough to adopt a dog. A dog, that I’m fairly positive, is the most loved dog on the planet.
A look back on blogs from the year kind of makes it look like my life is full of big laughs and good times. I guess that’s kind of true. Here are some of my favorites:
- Adventures at the HOA, where anything can happen during a camping weekend.
- Family reunions are not boring when it comes to our families.
- My grandma tried to sell me her shoes (the ones on her feet, remember), which is so awesome.
- I decided to care less what people think of me and divulged horrifying childhood stories; seventh grade stripping anyone?
- We finished our kitchen remodel and stayed married!
I hope to see you all back here in 2012! That’s my New Year’s resolution for you all, after all… That you’ll read my blog faithfully and tell all of your friends how much you love it. God, I’m shameless.